- Internal and external heat sinks, 3D heatsink, copper-Invar-copper, heavy copper inner layer, etc.
- 16-layer polyimide PCB with heavy copper ground layers (12oz) for extrathermal dissipation. The heavy copper ground layers are exposed at the edge of the PCB for attachment to cold plate assemblies. The 12oz. copper acts as both heatsink and active layers within the PCB.
- Two 12-layer boards, laminated with copper-nickel. Heat-sink between them. Each 12-layer board has blind/burried vias. Application: Avionics.
- 16-layer rigid polyimide PCB with 0.4 mm copper ground and VCC layers. Application: Electro-optic.
- 12-layer polyimide board with 3-dimensional external aluminium heat sink.