Eltek Teflon (PTFE) Fusion Bonding
1. Benefits of the Teflon (PTFE) Fusion Bonding
* Homogenous multi-layer constructions using high performance materials.
* High electrical performance compare to other lamination methods. The same Dk, Df for core and bond ply.
* Improved layer-layer registration as compared to MLB’s bonded using non-PTFE prepreg or unfiled fluopolymer films.
* Excellent dielectric layer to layer adhesion.
* Highly reliable PTH structure.
2. Eltek Capability (Teflon) PTFE Fusion Bonding:
* Panel Size 12″x18″ Teflon (PTFE) based core Material
* Bond Ply Multilayer Stack
* High Thermal Stress Reliability
3. Test Eltek samples of Teflon (PTFE) Fusion Bonding, Rigid Board: Registration After 6 Thermal Stress @IPC TM-650 2.6.8 Thermal Stress, Plated-Through Holes
4. Conclusion Eltek has internally approved the technology of the Teflon (PTFE) fusion bonding with the method “Bond Ply MLB Stack” in the production of multilayer PCB. Core RT6002 Bond Ply RO3003