Eltek Teflon (PTFE) Fusion Bonding
Benefits of the Teflon (PTFE) Fusion Bonding
* Homogenous multi-layer constructions using high performance materials.
* High electrical performance compare to other lamination methods. The same
Dk, Df for core and bond ply.
* Improved layer-layer registration as compared to MLB’s bonded using non-
PTFE prepreg or unfiled fluopolymer films.
* Excellent dielectric layer to layer adhesion.
* Highly reliable PTH structure.
Eltek Capability (Teflon) PTFE Fusion Bonding:
* Panel Size 12″x18″ Teflon (PTFE) based core Material
* Bond Ply and core to core Multilayer Stack
* High Thermal Stress Reliability
Test Eltek samples of Teflon (PTFE) Fusion Bonding, Rigid Board: Registration
After six Thermal Stress approve technology in compares to @IPC TM-650 2.6.8
Thermal Stress, Plated-Through Holes.
Materials: Rogers RT/duroid 5000, 6000